- Alicia joined our office in early 2015 with over 20 years of experience in dentistry. She is a registered dental hygienist, so she is extremely versed in clinical dentistry. She has a number of responsibilities, but the main one is to ensure our parents and children have a wonderful experience.
- Amanda has been an incredible addition to our office. She is usually the first person you see when you walk in. She is extremely nice and eager to help make your child's appointment run smoothly.
- Katelin joined our practice in 2013. She can help you become more familiar with your insurance benefits. During her free time, she enjoys spending time with her very cute and full of energy son.
- We want to welcome Emily to the Jupiter Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics family. She has a wealth of experience in dental hygiene; and is eager to help and educate her little patients maintain healthy teeth and gums. Emily is extremely nice, courteous and welcomes any questions or concerns that parents have about their child's or children's oral health.
- Megan joins us from the great state of New Mexico. She took a slight hiatus from dentistry to be a stay at home mom. She is now back in dentistry and eager to help take care of our wonderful patients.
- We are happy to have Patty bring her experience to Jupiter Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics. She understands and loves taking caring of our little patients with a very compassionate and comforting manner.
Alicia, RDH Office Manager
Amanda, Front Office
Katelin, Insurance Coordinator
Emily, Registered Dental Hygienist