- Alicia joined our office in early 2015 with over 20 years of experience in dentistry. She is a registered dental hygienist, so she is extremely versed in clinical dentistry. She has a number of responsibilities, but the main one is to ensure our parents and children have a wonderful experience.
- Denise has been an incredible addition to our office. She is usually the first person you see when you walk in. She is extremely nice and eager to help make your child's appointment run smoothly.
- We are extremely fortunate to have Marlen join our team. Her demeanor, dedication and knowledge are a tremendous resource for the office.
- Katelin joined our practice in 2013. She can help you become more familiar with your insurance benefits. During her free time, she enjoys spending time with her very cute and full of energy son.
- We want to welcome Emily to the Jupiter Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics family. She has a wealth of experience in dental hygiene; and is eager to help and educate her little patients maintain healthy teeth and gums. Emily is extremely nice, courteous and welcomes any questions or concerns that parents have about their child's or children's oral health.
- We are happy to have Patty bring her experience to Jupiter Kids Dentistry & Orthodontics. She understands and loves taking caring of our little patients with a very compassionate and comforting manner.
- Kaydee has joined our office with a great deal of experience. Before joining our office, she was an RDA in a pediatric dental office in Rockwall. Kaydee has a beautiful daughter that keeps her pretty busy. We are fortunate she has chosen to join our team.
- Aly is our newest member to our team, but with the most experience. She has been an RDA for over 15 years and absolutely loves every minute of it. Our patients have have asked for her by name, because of her gentle and loving demeanor.
Alicia, RDH Office Manager
Denise, Front Office
Marlen, Appointment Specialist
Katelin, Insurance Coordinator
Emily, Registered Dental Hygienist